A Cyclist's Everyday Carry with MagLock Sunglasses
Since getting Lasik surgery, our co-founder's optometrist recommended wearing sunglasses everyday– even when it's gray outside.
It's true, sunglasses should be considered an essential part of your everyday carry. But sunglasses are so easy to misplace! So MagLock Sunglasses have fully embedded neodymium magnets that make them easy to mount on anything magnetic, and also (more importantly) harder to drop and less likely to lose.
Here is a roundup of a cyclist's everyday carry or #EDC in one tidy flatlay:
• CRKT 14K Summit Mt. Rainier 6612N folding knife
• Baron Fig Squire pen
• Origami folding sunglasses case
• Distil Union MagLock Sunglasses new!
• Nava Design Stone watch set
• 90x Goal Planner
• Wally Stick-On card holder for iPhone
• Native Union Jump battery and cable
• Nutcase Black Tie cycling helmet with MIPS
• Distil Union Wally Sleeve wallet
• Apple Earpods with Lightning connector
• Knog Oi bike bell
FUN FACT: Our flatlay was a Featured Flatlay on EverydayCarry.com. If you haven't visited this popular EDC hub before, consider signing up for their mailing list for a regular flow of must-have gear!