DU Team Pocket Dumps: Lindsay's Everyday Carry
Distil Union's Co-Founder and Creative Director Lindsay Windham shares the colorful items she carries everyday in today's DU Team Pocket Dump.
- Sunglasses from American Apparel I recently had LASIK so I'm all about protecting my laser-eyes from UV rays.
- Packable Tote by Baggu x MCMC My New Year's Resolution is not to use disposable bags. I have five different Baggu bags so I'm never without one.
- Bike Bell by Nello We stock these in Objective Design Shop, and I love when someone hits it – it cycles through three different sounds that make me giggle every time...
- MStick LED light One of my favorite Kickstarter projects to date, this neat gadget has an app and a bike mount, so it's practical and pretty.
- Mociun #1 travel fragrance by MCMC I roll some on to instantly feel dressed up.
- Rose Lip Balm by MUJI I am addicted to chapstick. I am not proud.
- Cheeks and Lips by URB Apothecary This is the most makeup I use; I like to keep it simple. Plus it smells like roses.
- Sunforgettable SPF50 by ColoreScience The best daily sun protection for sweaty bike rides – tested and approved in our sweltering Charleston summers!
- Silicone Case for iPhone 6 by Apple I don't use cases typically, but Apple got me with this minty green color...
- Wally Junior by Distil Union I love being able to grab just my phone and head out the door. It's truly my essential carry, and I feel so proud every time I look at my Wally – we created a thing that makes a difference in my life every day, how cool is that!?
- Fine-Point pen by Sharpie It's the perfect pen for my ALL CAPS chicken-scratch.
- Leather Keychain by Sideshow Press I love the reminder to "Eat Well. Travel Often"
- Horsehair Keychain by Tincup My friend Amanda makes by hand amazing bows for string players, and makes these one-of-a-kind keychains with the horsehair scraps – each one is unique depending on the scraps she has on hand. With it I can easily find my keys in my bag, and it's a great cat toy. Bonus.