1 Mask - sealed at the manufacturer
Orders are shipped in a reusable zippered nylon storage pouch
Due to hygiene concerns, all mask sales are final.
- Dual-layered polycotton fabric
- Machine or hand washable, air-drying recommended
- Pliable metal nose-piece improves fit and helps keep glasses fog free
- Unique earloop design adjusts two ways, allowing for a tighter fit along top or bottom of mask as needed
- Reversible between dark and light blue
- Not suitable as a substitute for N95
- Made in the USA
- Mask should always cover your nose, mouth and chin
- Avoid masks with openings or exhaust valves
- Keep your hands away from your face, and do not touch your mask
- Always remove the mask by the straps (do not touch the cloth)
- Wash your mask after wearing
- See additional health warnings below
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
This product does not claim to prevent viral infection, and must be used in combination with recommended health measures including social distancing, proper hand washing, and self-isolation if exposed or exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19. Complete guidance is available from the CDC and Johns Hopkins Medical.
This product should not be used if you have a pacemaker, ICD (implanted cardiac defibrillator), or a condition that precludes using magnets near your head or body. Follow your doctor's advice if you have health concerns, and use similar caution as you would with other magnetic products. Keep out of reach of children. Children should not be allowed to handle magnets. They can pose a choking hazard, and if swallowed may cause injury or death.