Kiawah MagLock™ Sunglasses Details
Our flex-to-fit MagLock™ sunglasses are easy to love and hard to lose thanks to hidden magnets.
Protective hard case folds flat in an instant
Soft sleeve doubles as a lens-cleaning cloth
MagLock™ magnets secure to your shirt or any magnetic surface.
- Durable high-performance Gnarlon™ is built to last
- Exclusive hybrid of TPU + bio-based Pebax® Rnew®
- Featherweight frame with matte soft-touch feel
- Flexible to ensure a secure and comfortable fit
FDA-approved triacetate is super light and scratch-resistant:
- Polarized core reduces glare
- UV400 protection blocks 100% UVA/UVB
- Additional lens options available
Lens width: 54mm
Bridge width: 18mm
Temple length: 145mm
Questions about the Virtual Try-On? You can find the answers here.
Strong neodymium or "rare earth" magnets are used. This product should not be used if you have a pacemaker, ICD (implanted cardiac defibrillator), or a condition that precludes using magnets near your head or body. Follow your doctor's advice if you have health concerns, and use similar caution as you would with other magnetic products.
Keep out of reach of children. Children should not be allowed to handle magnets. They can pose a choking hazard, and if swallowed may cause injury or death.
Safe for those with nickel allergies. The magnets are completely covered and enclosed, so you're protected from allergies and the magnets protected from the elements.