Magnetic frames with EasyScreen lenses let you say goodbye to two headaches at once.
Origami Hardcase that folds flat in an instant
Soft sleeve — doubles as a lens cloth
MagLock™ tech secures them to your shirt or any magnetic surface.
- Italian acetate frames
- Snug and painless thanks to flex-to-fit temples
- So lightweight and comfy, you'll forget you're wearing them
- Compatible with prescription lenses (fitted by your optician)
- EasyScreen reduces glare and eyestrain from screen use
- Significant 55% reduction in blue light exposure
- CR:39 FDA approved impact-resistant lenses
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
Strong neodymium or "rare earth" magnets are used. This product should not be used if you have a pacemaker, ICD (implanted cardiac defibrillator), or a condition that precludes using magnets near your head or body. Follow your doctor's advice if you have health concerns, and use similar caution as you would with other magnetic products.
Keep out of reach of children. Children should not be allowed to handle magnets. They can pose a choking hazard, and if swallowed may cause injury or death.
Safe for those with nickel allergies. The magnets are completely covered and enclosed, so you're protected from allergies and the magnets protected from the elements.