Protect. Wash. Repeat.
Keep yourself and others shielded against germs and the novel coronavirus, or Covid-19. Washable and reversible, each cloth mask features adjustable straps and nose-piece to ensure a snug and comfortable fit.
- Washable dual-layer polycotton fabric
- Fully adjustable ear loops and nose wire
- Magnet instantly mounts on any magnetic surface
- Fits most adults
- Made in the USA
- In stock and shipping now
- All profits go to Covid-19 relief efforts - learn more
Ferris FaceMasks are suitable for everyday use, but are not a substitute for N95 masks as advised by the CDC.
Spread love, not Covid.
Along with our fulfillment partners at Nice Commerce, we're donating all profits from mask sales to:
GiveDirectly gets cash relief to vulnerable families affected by Covid.
World Central Kitchen safely distributes individually packaged, fresh meals for children, families and the elderly.
1 Mask - sealed at the manufacturer
Orders are shipped in a reusable zippered nylon storage pouch
Due to hygiene concerns, all mask sales are final.
- Dual-layered polycotton fabric
- Machine or hand washable, air-drying recommended
- Pliable metal nose-piece improves fit and helps keep glasses fog free
- Unique earloop design adjusts two ways, allowing for a tighter fit along top or bottom of mask as needed
- Reversible between dark and light blue
- Not suitable as a substitute for N95
- Made in the USA
- Mask should always cover your nose, mouth and chin
- Avoid masks with openings or exhaust valves
- Keep your hands away from your face, and do not touch your mask
- Always remove the mask by the straps (do not touch the cloth)
- Wash your mask after wearing
- See additional health warnings below
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
This product does not claim to prevent viral infection, and must be used in combination with recommended health measures including social distancing, proper hand washing, and self-isolation if exposed or exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19. Complete guidance is available from the CDC and Johns Hopkins Medical.
This product should not be used if you have a pacemaker, ICD (implanted cardiac defibrillator), or a condition that precludes using magnets near your head or body. Follow your doctor's advice if you have health concerns, and use similar caution as you would with other magnetic products. Keep out of reach of children. Children should not be allowed to handle magnets. They can pose a choking hazard, and if swallowed may cause injury or death.
Orders received after 10am ET are generally shipped the next business day from SC, USA. Add items to your cart for a real-time shipping estimate.
Easy 30-Day Refund Policy
We're confident you’ll love your Distil gear, so we offer refunds within 30 days.
One exception: Ferris FaceMask sales are final (no returns or refunds unless there is a product defect covered by our 1-Year Warranty).
All Distil Union products are backed by our Manufacturer's 1-Year Warranty.